Welcome to the SeNSS FluidReview platformSeNSS holds multiple studentship competitions every year, so you can apply for funded doctoral training at one of our ten leading Universities.
You can use this platform to create applications if you are:
1. A supervisor from one of our ten member universities wanting to submit a Collaborative Studentship Proposal
2. A prospective student wanting to submit an application for an open studentship.
3. A prospective student wanting to submit an application for one of our six collaborative studentships.
4. A prospective doctorate wanting to submit an application for one of our Post Doctoral Fellowships.
5. An existing SeNSS student wanting to complete their Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
Whilst you may apply for multiple awards, you can only submit one application for each award.
Please be aware that SeNSS has different deadlines for each of their competitions, and this may vary depending on the institution you are applying for. For more information, please visit the 'Prospective Students' section of our SeNSS website, or contact the Administrative Lead at your prospective institution.
Accessing the FluidReview Platform
If you have already created a FluidReview account with us, please sign in. If you have not yet created a FluidReview account with us, and would like to begin an application, please click the 'Sign Up' option at the bottom right of this page.
If you have any queries about any of our SeNSS competitions, please contact the Core Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , or calling 01206 873 514. We're happy to help!